Proud to be Intact
Raising an intact son is something you can be proud of! Join the growing number of parents who are saying “no” to the outdated practice of infant circumcision.
Here’s why you should consider keeping your son whole:
- It’s compassionate, loving, and in your child’s best interests.
- Your son’s body is perfect the way it is. The foreskin is there for a reason!
- More boys are staying intact than ever before, so your son won’t be any different from his peers.
- There is no good medical reason for circumcision.
- Your son‘s penis needs no special care or attention. Foreskin care is easy!
- Circumcision causes pain, can result in serious complications, affects breastfeeding and bonding, and can lead to long-term sexual or emotional harms.
- Children have the right to make their own decisions about their bodies.
- Raising an intact son is natural, easy, and rewarding.
We’re here for you
D.O.C. stands with parents who face difficulty, derision, conflict, or pressure when deciding to keep their sons intact. We provide unbiased, medically accurate information to guide your decision-making, plus support to give you confidence as you take on the loving and rewarding role of raising an intact son.
Make an informed decision. Learn the facts and share them with your family, your doctor, and your friends. Then join us in our efforts to stop this unnecessary, harmful practice.
Need more info? Read below.
Click on a link to go to the page for more information.
REASONS TO KEEP YOUR SON WHOLE
It’s in your child’s best interests. Find out why. Your baby is depending on you!
CARE OF THE INTACT PENIS
Foreskin care is simple! What you need to know.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Information and support for raising boys intact.
WRONGFUL FORESKIN RETRACTION
First aid information and how to file a complaint.
FIND A FORESKIN-FRIENDLY DOCTOR
Foreskin-knowledgeable doctors in your area.
“Do the best you can until you know better.
Then when you know better, do better.”